Wednesday 25 July 2018

Maryorkun Sex Education Concert

Mayorkun who held a concert last weekend in Ibadan with reports of it being marred by an alleged assault and reckless sex has unveiled that condoms littered at the concert venue was for sex awareness (DMW music act)
Maryorkun uncovered that while endeavoring to empower safe sex among adolescents, the coordinators, with the help of organisations, dispersed packs of condoms unreservedly for regenerative and family wellbeing mindfulness which, he says, is run of the mill of occasions of such greatness
"These were seen littering the occasion ground a while later," he said.
He additionally communicated shock on fans' turnout for the occasion, said;
"I wanted to see in the vicinity of 5,000 and 7,000 individuals yesterday, yet I was stunned to see 13,000 individuals. I was prepared to perform for a few hours, which I likewise guaranteed most extreme security. In this way, when I got news on how stuffed the mall was, I needed to get greater security. The passageway got ready for me to utilize was occupied, I needed to ask the mall proprietors to open the back entryway for cars to come in."

No comments:

Post a Comment