Monday 13 August 2018

"No chance for me and conte" says Willian

Willian insists there is "no chance" he would still be a Chelsea player if Antonio Conte had remained in charge at Stamford Bridge.

Manchester United and Barcelona were both interested signing the 29-year-old this summer after news emerged of a rift between the Willian and Conte.
When asked if he would be at Chelsea with Conte still in charge, he said: "No chance. No.
"I'm here because I want to play for Chelsea. I will only leave if Chelsea want me to go."
Chelsea began the new Premier League season with a comfortable 3-0 win over Huddersfield on Saturday.


Chelsea beat Huddersfield 3-0 on Saturday
Chelsea beat Huddersfield 3-0 on Saturday
The Blues next face London rivals Arsenal at Stamford Bridge and Willian is confident of ending a run of six games without a win against the Gunners.
"I think we have a good chance to turn the results around against them because now we have a different way to play football," he said.
"The manager tells us to play, to enjoy ourselves on the pitch, with responsibility. Now we have a different style, that's why we can create problems for Arsenal."

No comments:

Post a Comment